Hot Tub Compatible With Watkins Spas Hi-Limit Sensor Fits Hot Spring Classic 145 degrees 30210.
- This is for a Single Item
- This Heater High-Limit (red heater reset button) is the replacement fits Hot Spring Classic (Model D)
- Technical Specs:
Copper Lead Length: 30 "
Bulb Width: 3/16"
- In addition, the spa may be filled but the heater hi-limit can trip because of trapped air within the heater.
- When the spa is drained and refilled follow these steps:
- 1. Turn the temperature all the way down
- 2. Energize the spa
- 3. Immediatly turn on the jet pump to purge the air from the heater and circ pump.Let pump run for 10 minutes
- 4. Turn off jet pump and set temperature to your desired setting.
Notes: The heater hi-limit thermostat sensing bulb is located in the drywell within the heater housing. The hi-limit trips when the temperature inside the heater housing exceeds 145 (plus or minus 10) degrees F. The heater hi-limit can be reset when the temperature inside the heater body has cooled. To reset this high limit, push the red button.
||Serial # Range
||D 101 to D 17817