We are committed to getting your order to you as soon as possible.
Free ground shipping for purchases on all orders.
You will receive a notification e-mail with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
Orders over 150 lbs. are usually shipped via freight carrier. When a freight order is delivered, please be sure to inspect your freight package using the guidelines below before accepting the delivery.
1. Examine both the packaging and the material inside to ensure there are no physical damages.*
2. The material is strapped down to a skid and the material received matches your packing slip.
3. If your material has arrived damaged, please note all damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the delivery.
4. All freight shipments are curbside deliveries unless otherwise noted. Our customer service team can arrange a lift gate service for an additional fee.
5. Additional fees apply if you wish to change your address once a shipment is already in transit.
Note: Damaged Items Must be reported within 24 Hours of receipt.
* If you find minimal damage that will not affect the way the unit operates, you can make a note on the delivery receipt and accept the delivery.