Fireplace Valve Gas 710-502 Robershaw 1/2" X 1/2" Low Profile Millivolt FCP710-502
The 710 low capacity gas heating valves are designed for recreational vehicles and other applications with limited space. All models include a manual valve (gas cock), automatic pilot safety valve, pilot outlet, pilot gas filter and pilot adjusting key. Will need a two lead thermopile.THE CONTROL CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION EXCEPT UPSIDE DOWN AND ALL MODELS HAVE 3-POSITION OUTLETS.Consult ordering chart for individual control specifications.NOTE: Regulated 710 series gas valves can be converted from natural to L.P. gas by using the replacement pressure regulators shown on page C25.
- This is for a Single 710-502 Robertshaw 1/2" X 1/2" Low Profile Millivolt
- High Grade Quality that's made to last!!
- Temperature range (Hydraulic models)58° to 90°F
- Pilot outlet: 1/4" tubing
- Gas cock dial marking: off-pilot-on
- Maximum ambient temperature: 175°F
- Maximum capacity: Natural Gas 70,000
L.P. Gas 112,000
- Maximum inlet pressure: 14" W.C. (1/2 PSI)
- NOTE: For 12 VDC applications use 24 volt models.
NOTE: Use two lead thermopiles only.
|Pressure Reg Setting:
||3.5" W.C. NAT. GAS