Fireplace Electrical Skytech Fan Kit With Rheostat Speed Control FK-165-RT
Fireplace Electrical Fan Kit With Rheostat Speed Control FK-165-RT / FK-165-RT-01
FK-165-RT Fan Kit has been designed as a retrofit or new fan kit to circulate room air through many hearth products in the industry The FK-165-RT operates on 120VAC, 60Hz power. The fan dimensions are 12-3/4'' W x 4'' H x 3-1/2'' D.
A speed control is provided with the fan kit system to adjust the air output. The temperature sensor will automatically turn the Fan ON when the internal temperature reaches 110º F, and OFF when the internal temperature cools below 90º F. This high quality aftermarket kit fits Heat & Glo model GFK-160A, Fasco 7002-1241 and A133.
- F-165-1 (Fan with 2 female connectors & ground wire with fork connection)
- Air Deflector and Mounting bracket
- ACM24 (24-inch polarized cord)
- FK-SP Control (Speed control with control knob and mounting nut)
- FK-Sensor (Temperature Sensor and mounting plate with wing nut and bolt)
- (2) Magnetic and (2) Foam mounting strips
- (6) Phillips sheet metal screws (not shown)
BETTER THAN OEM UNIVERSAL FAN KIT works with all fireplace applications that have either a millivolt or IPI valve system. How do I know? Millivolt valves have a standing pilot and will have 3 terminal connections on the valve. IPI valves are powered by a transformer.
Power must be provided through an approved factory installed junction box from the hearth product's manufacturer.