Things To Know: Giving Your Grill A Good Clean Before Summer!
If you haven’t used your grill in a while, it might be a good time to give it a good summer cleaning. Here are SIX good cleaning tips before you conquer this task.
1. Start with a good rub down
2. Make sure you are using the right brush
3. Don’t underestimate the power of Stone bricks
4. Check the label. Check out 303 Grill & Degreaser: Here
5. Turn up the heat
6. Rub don’t scrub. Recommended Grill brushes: Here
You'll be amazed at the results. Remember "A clean barbecue is a healthy barbecue."