Roper Products LUBE TUBE with PFTE is designed for the pool and spa industry. Use the "LUBE TUBE" when replacing O-ring, O-ring Gaskets or reassembling Wet End assemblies. Will not damage the O-rings or Gaksets. (1oz tube)
Lube Tube lubricates and seals with a patented barier of PTFE. It's unique formula containing silicone dioxide eliminates the need for multiple lubes.
- Safe on metals, rubber, plastics, fabrics, wood, leather, painted surfaces and more
- Waterproof, odorless, non-toxic, non-staining, non-flammable, non-corrosive & non-rusting
- Environmentally safe with a USDA H-1 listing
- Will not melt, dry out, form gummy deposits, seperate, crack, evaporate, run or drip.
- Viscosity remains the same from -65 to 500 degrees.
What is PFTE?
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a synthetic fluoropolymer of tetrafluoroethylene that has numerous applications. The best-known brand name of PTFE-based formulas is Teflon® by DuPont Co.