Description for Robertshaw 720-402
The 720 Series Dual Valve Gas Controls are designed for a wide variety of heating applications and can be used to replace most constant pilot valves, including dual valve (six function) models. The 720 Series constant pilot gas valve is a six function valve incorporating a manual valve, safety shutoff magnet, dual automatic valves (hence the term "dual valves"), main gas regulator, and pilot adjustment. Models are available with and without a pressure regulator. Uni-Kits® are factory-set at 3.5" W.C. for natural gas, but can be converted to L.P. by installing the regulator conversion kit included. The 720 Series feature an integral manual selector used to select from the 4 gas flow positions: off, on, pilot and "set". The "set" position provides pilot only gas flow during magnet energizing and lock up. Built-in stops serve to prevent accidental setting to the off position. The wiring connections, manual selector and adjustments are easily accessible on top of the valve. With a 3-9/16" swing radius, the 720 series lends itself well to replacing many OEM valves. Controls are multiposition and can be mounted in any position (except upside down). To prevent unsafe attempts at repair, special screws are used and replacement parts are NOT available.
- Electrical Ratings: 24 VAC, .5 amps, 50/60 Hz
- Pressure regulator: Natural Gas factory set at 3.5" W.C.
L.P. Gas factory set at 11.0" W.C.
- Pilot Outlet: 1/4" tubing
- Ambient Temperature: 40° to 175°F
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 14" W.C. (1/2 PSI)
- 1 year limited warranty replacement only this is easy to break so handle with care we inspect before they get shipped
- Free Shipping For Orders Over $25.00