Fireplace Hargrove 40" Universal Fireplace Replacement Refractory Panel Set of 2 FCPU2440. SET OF TWO! Panels are engineered for extreme heat, have excellent thermal properties, and can be used in prefabricated and zero clearance fireplaces.
Panels are 1" thick, and can be cut to fit sizing requirements. They can be used as a left, right, or back panel, and are tapered on one edge for a finished look when used as a left or right panel.
- This is for a 2 Piece Hargrove 40" Universal Fireplace Replacement Refractory Panel Set
- High Grade Quality that's made to last!!
These cut-to-fit panels can be installed in prefabricated, factory built, zero clearance, and masonry fireplaces
- Engineered for extreme heat
- For use in prefabricated and zero clearance fireplaces
- Panels are 1 inch thick
- Can be cut to fit sizing requirements
- Can be used as a left, right, or back panel
(Tapered on one edge for a finished look when used as a left or right panel)
Withstands temperatures over 1900 ºF with minimal thermal expansion
24" X 40" has a tapered edge for a finished look when used as a left or right panel
Large Brick Pattern: 24" (Height) x 40" (Width)
ATTENTION: This refractory meets ASTM C133 requirements. Do not use this panel if cracked or broken. This panel may be used as a replacement for panels no thicker than 3/4". Using a masonry or concrete blade, cut this panel to match the factory-installed panel you are replacing.
- This item can take up tp 45 DAYS to arrive