Shipping & Returns Policies
We are committed to getting your order to you as soon as possible.
Free ground shipping for purchases over $10.00
You will receive a notification e-mail with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
1. Examine both the packaging and the material inside to ensure there are no physical damages.*
2. The material is strapped down to a skid and the material received matches your SupplyHouse.com packing slip.
3. If your material has arrived damaged, please note all damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the delivery.
4. All freight shipments are curbside deliveries unless otherwise noted. Our customer service team can arrange a lift gate service for an additional fee.
5. Additional fees apply if you wish to change your address once a shipment is already in transit.
Note: Damaged units MUST be reported within 24 Hours of receipt.
* If you find minimal damage that will not affect the way the unit operates, you can make a note on the delivery receipt and accept the delivery.
Inventory and Lead Times
Inventory and lead time messages are updated daily to maintain accuracy and are subject to change as orders are processed throughout the day.
Shipping Information Entry
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. All addresses should include a street address, city, state, and postal code. If special instructions are necessary, please note them on the checkout page.
Customers are responsible for entering the correct shipping information; this includes matching the address with the correct postal code as entered in the checkout process. If UPS cannot find the shipping destination due to customer error in entering the address, the shipping costs associated with returning the package to DIY Part Center.Com and re-shipping the package to its correct address will be the responsibility of the customer. If after the package returns to DIY Part Center.Com, a customer decides not to re-ship, the order will be subject to standard return policies including restocking fees.
We do not ship to locations outside of the United States.
Returns & Return Policy
We offer returns up to 14 days after you received your product. Before you ship your product back give us a call or email us. We will issue you a unique number to make sure your product does not get lost and you’re refunded quickly.
- Products are eligible for returns for 14 days after delivery. If after 14 days of delivery, you have any problem with any of the items you purchased, please let us know and we will help you to work with the manufacturer to resolve the issue.
- Complete a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form below or E-mail email@example.com for assistance.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping your return item back to us; the returned item must be received in the same condition in which it was delivered to you.
- Product must be returned in like new condition in the original packaging; including warranty cards, and ALL owners’ manuals to be returned.
- Spa Covers, Chemicals, Paint, and other "Custom" orders are not refundable; please call for details.
- All returns are subject to up to a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
- Returns without an Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number may result in your credit being delayed or denied.
- All DIY Part Center.Com products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Products with defects may be returned for exchange within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Please follow the return process outlined above, and include a description of the defect so our team may best assist you during the exchange process.
Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form:
When completing the Return Merchandise Authorization Form, please give a detailed description for your return along with photos. One of our team members will get back to you as quickly as possible.